The view up and down the valley from Lettoch is fantastic. And watching the birds of prey swoop around the nearby fields was exhilarating. This is a great 2-bedroomed cottage containing everything one could possibly need. Would definitely visit again.
Lettoch Beag provides spacious accommodation with bespoke inclusions. The design is well thought out, with quality construction. The garden is very nicely landscaped and there is a beautiful view across the valley.
The cottage, gardens, and views were truly enchanting and inspiring. It is beautifully furnished with so many amenities included. There is even a baby grand piano which I loved, and a library with many interesting books. Close to Pitlochry which has a coop grocery store, many shops and restaurants.
We had the most wonderful holiday in this very special place. A great deal of thought has gone into the layout and the fixtures and fittings in this spacious cottage and the views are fantastic! We had lovely walks every day and came back to relax most evenings except when we were going to the theatre in Pitlochry which is only a 15 minute drive. We certainly hope to return - again and again!
( To make a booking or an enquiry simply click on the first day of your proposed visit )ALL PRICES
Swipe on the table to scroll sideways
|6th Apr 2019 to|
27th Sep 2019
|£ 820||£ 575 for 3 nights||3 nights|
|28th Sep 2019 to|
25th Oct 2019
|£ 745||£ 520 for 2 nights||2 nights|
|26th Oct 2019 to|
20th Dec 2019
|£ 700||£ 490 for 2 nights||2 nights|
|21st Dec 2019 to|
3rd Jan 2020
|£ 920||£ 795 for 4 nights||4 nights|
|4th Jan 2020 to|
27th Mar 2020
|£ 720||£ 500 for 2 nights||2 nights|
|28th Feb 2020 to|
29th May 2020
|£ 820||£ 575 for 2 nights||2 nights|
If your chosen home & dates are available, please complete a Booking Request Form by clicking on your chosen date, and we will confirm your booking by return, usually within 24 hrs.
If you prefer you can telephone us (+44) 01796 470048 and we can deal with your enquires in person.
Our office hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am - 12.00pm Saturday.
A 25% deposit secures your holiday with the balance payable 7 weeks prior to the start of your stay.
for 7 nights
Superb holiday home in the heart of Highland Perthshire
Wifi access to a broadband connection for email & internet access
Board games for nights in by the fire
Binoculars to catch the scenery & the wildlife
Walking poles & umbrellas
Undercover & secure bike storage if required
Ample supplies of wood for the stove
Luxurious bed linen & towels are provided
Lettoch Beag in Highland Perthshire
This two double bedroomed cottage sits on a hillside overlooking Glen Garry and the Killiecrankie Battlefield. Situated conveniently between Pitlochry & Blair Atholl its elevated position offers panoramic views of the wonderful Highland Perthshire countryside and offers five star standard accommodation for 4 guests.
The large open plan kitchen living area provides sociable integrated living space and the two double bedrooms both have large and supremely comfortable super kingsize ziplink beds which can be converted into full size twin beds if necessary. This property has been lovingly converted into a holiday let by the owners of The Cow Shed & Cow Shed 2 both of which are in high demand due to their situation and levels of detail and comfort offered. Lettoch Beag continues this attention to detail with all the latest mod-cons you would expect.
Steve, the owner, has done most of the renovation work himself including making some of the furniture, adding a unique touch of character to the property. The cottage has its own private access and ample parking for two cars. The garden, front and back, offers perfect outdoor space from which to soak up the atmosphere of the hills.
The standard of finish on this property and its location lend itself perfectly to friends wanting to share a holiday together in beautiful countryside therefore we are offering this as an ‘adult only’ rental i.e. 14 years and over. The lounge has a baby grand piano which we’re very happy for guests to use.
As in both Cow Sheds, the property is well equipped with walking & guide books as well as detailed descriptions and maps of local walks & cycle rides (some from the doorstep) produced by the owners, both keen walkers & cyclists themselves.
The accommodation comprises of:-
* A well equipped kitchen & utility space with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, large fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, electric oven & induction hob
* A lounge area (8m x 5m) with two large comfy sofas, a huge wood burning stove, a baby grand piano, a large dining table, a 40 inch HDTV, views across the glen to the surrounding hills with French Doors giving access to a decking area with seating for four
* A small study room perfect for quiet time and reading with a well-stocked floor to ceiling book shelf
* A central bathroom equipped with a good electric shower & wc
* A double bedroom with super kingsize ziplink bed (can be converted into full size twins)
* A second double bedroom with super kingsize ziplink bed and en-suite toilet (with bath & separate shower)
* Wifi access to a broadband connection for email & internet access
* Board games for nights in by the fire
* Binoculars to catch the scenery & the wildlife
* Walking poles & umbrellas
* Undercover & secure bike storage if required
* Ample supplies of wood for the stove
* Luxurious bed linen & towels are provided as well as all the general household cleaning products such as washing up liquid, hand soap, shower gel, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets, laundry liquid etc etc.
Kirsty and Steve, the owners, live right next door with their dog Ash. They offer the perfect combination of friendly local knowledge and on-hand support for the holiday property but will also leave you to enjoy your idyllic Highland retreat in peace.
We're very sorry but all Lettoch Cottages are strictly for adults and not suitable for children under 14
Unfortunately we cannot accept pets.