• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
Another fab stay. We love it hear as you may have guessed - this being our 3rd stay this year. Everything perfect as usual. Had a lovely relaxing week. Look forward to seeing you again in 2019. Barbara and Glenn, Lancashire
We had a great few days- thanks for the card and treats! The cottage was beautiful.
Very clean and comfortable house with an interesting history. . well equipped and nicely decorated. 2 bathrooms, one with an over- the- bath shower, the other with a walk-in shower. Dishwasher and washing machine. Nice outside space with picnic bench and a wee burn at the end of the garden. . 1 mile up the hill from Pitlochry town with easy parking just over the road in the local square. Food available in the pub next door.
Auld Smiddy Cottage