• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048. Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am -12pm Saturdays. Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
A fantastic place to stay. The location is very well connected via the A9 but secluded enough to feel peaceful. The sun room dining area is particularly nice for eating as group in the evening watching the sunset.
Have just spent last week with my husband, 2 granddaughters and my dog at Printemps lodge at Parc Royal, River Tilt Holiday Park. The lodge is absolutely beautiful and everything you could think of has been catered for. It suited us perfectly as we needed to visit relatives in Murthly and Fortrose, but on the other days had a wonderful time in the lodge and Blair Atholl. Would definitely recommend it and hope to return some day. Thanks Kath Scott
Printemps Lodge, Parc Royale, River Tilt
As a family we had booked into Bracklin in order for us to visit the Braemar Games. Its 4 bedrooms and the spacious areas meant that you could move around without treading on each other's toes. The Kitchen had everything you needed if you so desired to make your own meals. It's just outside the town but easily reachable on foot using the railway pedestrian crossing. Both during the day and nights there are plenty of establishments available to keep you fed and watered Due to its close proximity of the A9 road, it's ideal for use as a base in order to get around Overall, it was a pleasant stay and would come back