• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048. Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am -12pm Saturdays. Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
The cottage was perfect well equipped and spotlessly clean. It was so peaceful but yet only a very short walk into Pitlochry or in the other direction to the enchanted forest. The owners Rita and Kenny were very friendly and extremely helpful the fresh flowers ,wine and shortbread were a welcome touch. It was just perfect for me, my husband and Dexter the dog and we would definitely return and would not hesitate to recommend the cottage to anyone.
What a fantastic cottage, felt just like home! Everything you need in a house has been provided for a comfortable, relaxed stay.
Lovely cottage just a 2 minute walk from Pitlochry town centre large spacious rooms with everything that we needed we booked to stay while we went to The Enchanted Forest which is well worth a visit.
Ard Darach Cottage
Due to the Covid-19 movement restrictions our office hours during the lock-down period will be 10am-3pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Further to the announcement by the First Minister of Scotland on the 24th June, self-contained holiday accommodation with no shared services can open from the 3rd of July. The guidance advising people to travel no more than five miles for leisure and recreation will also be lifted from this date.
Please be assured that when our cottages do reopen our owners will be following the ASSC recommended Safety & Cleaning Protocols to protect our guests, owners & caretakers.