• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
“In 50 years of renting cottages in Scotland, Weaver' s Cottage was one of the very best. Everything one needed was provided.”
Weavers Cottage, Keltneyburn
Just to say we had a lovely stay in Printemps last week - it's a beautiful lodge in a beautiful location, well equipped and very quiet. We hope to return sometime soon.
Have just spent last week with my husband, 2 granddaughters and my dog at Printemps lodge at Parc Royal, River Tilt Holiday Park. The lodge is absolutely beautiful and everything you could think of has been catered for. It suited us perfectly as we needed to visit relatives in Murthly and Fortrose, but on the other days had a wonderful time in the lodge and Blair Atholl. Would definitely recommend it and hope to return some day. Thanks Kath Scott
Due to the on-going Covid-19 restrictions our office hours are currently 10.30am-1pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.