• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
The Location of the property is 100% its best feature, absolutely top marks , you get beautiful views and the town is just 2 minutes away for your convenience
We had a lovely week in Pitlochry. Yeoman's Cottage was warm and comfortable. We enjoyed exploring the area, seeing the Highland Games, a show at the theatre and walking Killiecrankie Gorge.
Beautiful house with magnificent view and surroundings. We could scarcely believe it when we drove up the hill and saw the place. The children loved the garden with the slide and swing. Very comfortable beds and the dining room was our favourite place. Many thanks
Due to the on-going Covid-19 restrictions our office hours are currently 10am-3pm Mon-Fri
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.