• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
“I would highly recommend a stay in Waterfall House. An idyllic setting at Lochtay. The perfect place to get away from it all and truly relax. Immaculate and very well equipped. The lounge is outstanding and the beds so comfy. The sound of the burn and waterfall alongside the house is blissful. A short walk takes you to the Ben Lawyers Hotel where the Host is friendly and service and food excellent, with views over the Loch en route.”
Waterfall House, Lawers
We had a fabulous time at Yeomans. It was absolutely lovely. The cottage was very cosy and homely and perfect for a girls get away. The home had everything we could possibly want and was of a very high quality. The location was perfect, very quiet street yet close enough to walk into town.
This property is superb. Exactly what we wanted. It would be beyond perfect if slightly closer to the Dunkeld bridge, but can’t complain about that. No issues with weather, so the walk was no more than a pleasant stroll each time. Very much hope to stay here next time in the area, probably next spring.