• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
Sadly as you know, for reasons of health and age, we are selling our Aberfeldy holiday apartment. Although our own home is some distance from Aberfeldy, we have been able to rely on the fact that our property has been well managed and looked after by you and your cleaning staff. Our guests have commented very favourably on the cleanliness, appearance and their general holiday experience in the apartment. This is undoubtedly due to your efficient management and administration of their bookings. We have appreciated being kept up to date and assisted with the ongoing issues which are inevitably part of owning a holiday rental property. We should like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your efforts in easing our letting experience, and would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Home from Home Perthshire to others entering the holiday letting environment. With our best wishes for another successful season,
Allan and Sheila Henderson, TheCrown Apartment
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
Fantastic cottage, secluded with panoramic views. Extremely clean and tidy with everything we needed provided. Very friendly helpful hosts. Would definitely book again. Thank you
“We had a wonderful time here. The Nest was everything we wanted. Would love to come back! Thank you” Michael & Jenny
“The Snug was lovely and homely. Beautifully decorated and spacious. We had a lovely stay. Thank you.”